August 30, 2011
Everybody Loves a Blogger
And really, what’s not to love? We’ve all been there. Every day I read something from the blogosphere that makes me laugh, helps me with useful information or provides me with a ridiculously good reason to celebrate with friends.
Everybody has their favorites and at Technorati Media we know this better than anyone else. We work with about a bazillion blogs and bloggers based on what they already do–write about their personal experiences and the topics they care passionately about–and connect them to opportunities with brands that resonate with their interests, editorial and audience.
Making Blogger Outreach Programs That Count
How does our Blogger Outreach work for bloggers and brands? We approach each campaign by following 4 simple guidelines:
- Creativity – Develop unique campaigns that excite bloggers
- Quality – Connect the best bloggers in the blogosphere to the best brands in the world
- Integrity – Execute campaigns that are organic to the bloggers, follow best practices and meet appropriate guidelines
- Collaboration – Share ideas and trends between bloggers and brands
Blogger Outreach Opportunities
We offer 3 Blogger Outreach programs that benefit both bloggers and brands:
- Outreach – Brands share compelling, timely news, information, opportunities or exclusives of interest to bloggers to share and promote.
- Product Reviews – Bloggers develop influential, objective reviews for newsworthy and desirable products and services supplied by brands.
- Sponsored Posts – Bloggers create original sponsored content that’s relevant to their blog and complementary to a brand’s message. We’ll never ask anyone to post something they’re not comfortable with and we always require full disclosure.
It’s a Win-Win – Brands Get Better Performance and Bloggers Get More Exposure
Want to produce a more effective ad? Add Blogger Outreach or a live blogosphere feed to a Conversational Ad.
Advertisers that include either Blogger Outreach articles or a live blogosphere feed in their Conversational Ad perform better on average. The complementary and objective nature of the Blogger Outreach content not only boosts the reader’s interest and interactions within the ad, but also across the social media landscape when bloggers promote their features to their social networks.
Bloggers gain valuable exposure, typically millions of impressions, to new readers with similar interests when their articles are featured in a Conversational Ad displayed across the Technorati Media ad network.
Find Your Favorites
Bloggers, contact me, slyon “at” technoratimedia.com, to learn more about Blogger Outreach program participation.
Scott Lyon is Senior Blogger Outreach Manager at Technorati Media and is currently in a polyamorous relationship with several hundred blogs.
Author: admin | Share:
- Technorati Media names Rohan Chandran as SVP of Product
- Technorati Media CEO set to keynote SMSS Chicago
- Technorati Media’s 2013 Digital Influence Report
- Spending on social is up, but is it going to the right place?
- Research: YouTube beats Facebook with consumers