June 4, 2012
The new Facebook proposals include new sections on how the social network giant uses its users’ informations, as well as the possibility of displaying ads about other websites not connected with Facebook.
Facebook is encouraging all of its users worldwide who are interested in having their voices heard and their votes counted to log-in to Facebook and go to their Site Governance page.
[Editors Note: You can vote at: Facebook Site Governance Vote]
Now this is something to cheer about. So what are you guys and gals waiting for? With Facebook’s on-going problems on how government regulators and their millions of users view their policies on privacy matters, this is now your big chance to let Facebook’s management hear all of your voices and concerns on the very thing that really matter to you the most…your privacy.
Author: admin | Share:
- Technorati Media names Rohan Chandran as SVP of Product
- Technorati Media CEO set to keynote SMSS Chicago
- Technorati Media’s 2013 Digital Influence Report
- Spending on social is up, but is it going to the right place?
- Research: YouTube beats Facebook with consumers