Face it; it’s just part of who you are. You want to be an integral part of a team of talented people with a singular focus to do something awesome.
And you’ve come to the right place.
Now, let’s tell you a little bit about what we do around here.
What Technorati does is help website publishers maximize their advertising revenue, but that’s just our high-level bio. What we really do is enable those website publishers to do what they love without having to worry about the complications of the ever-shifting advertising marketplace. That way, they can get back to making the remarkable content that we all consume every day.
We’re a smallish company — around 40 people — but we’ve done our best to collect this group of wicked smart people who are all passionate about building a platform and providing a service cherished by its users.
We believe a career should be more than just work. It should be an experience. With regular employee events like kayaking, taking in an afternoon Giants game, happy hours (yeah, the real kind), a fully-stocked kitchen and even catered monthly lunches, we know how to take care of our people.
We are headquartered in scenic San Francisco within earshot of the Powell-Mason cable car lines. If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment and you’re ardent about advertising technology, we want to hear from you.
Oh, and watch out for the flying Nerf darts. You’ll understand when you get here.
- We are technology driven: This is the stuff that makes us go; if it doesn’t exist yet, we will build it.
- We strive for innovation: We are not bound by convention; we encourage new ideas and calculated risks.
- We work collaboratively: Like any winning team, we leverage each person’s strength to achieve a common goal.
- We take responsibility: No company can operate mistake free, but we own up to ours and treat them as opportunities to do better.
- We have fun: You saw the reference to happy hours, didn’t you?
- A choice of medical plans: Employees’ base medical coverage is 100% employer-paid (and dependents are 85% employer-paid)
- Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D insurance, STD, LTD
- 401(k) plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefits
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Time off: 15 days/year PTO + the 11 major holidays