Technorati is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in New York and a presence in Chicago and Los Angeles. If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, and you’re passionate about social media, we want to hear from you.
Why work at Technorati?
First off, we believe a career should be more than just work; a career should be FUN. With regular employee events such as catching games at AT&T Park (home of the World Champion San Francisco Giants), happy hours in and around our Union Square office, bowling nights, a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages and catered monthly lunches, we know how to take care of our people.
Secondly, a career should put your mind at ease. We’ve got your back, even when that back needs a little love from an in-office chair massage now and then.
- A choice of medical plans: Employees’ base medical coverage is 100% employer-paid (and dependents are 85% employer-paid)
- Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D insurance, STD, LTD
- 401(k) plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefits
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Time off: 15 days/year PTO + the 11 major holidays
Sweet, I’m interested. Now whatcha got?
(All positions based in SF except where noted)